3-day training programme in world-class sales techniques used by leading FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
- Understand customer needs and how to influence customer buying decisions
- Gain greater customer insight and information pertinent to the sale
- Increase closing ratio
- Manage sales activities efficiently to increase customer face time
- Confidence in selling at all levels of a customer organisation
- Consistently meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Ability to move effectively and confidently through the Four Stages of the sales call
- Skillset to develop customer needs
- An understanding of how to become essential to customers
- Knowledge and tips in creating customers for life
- Confidence in closing the sale at the appropriate time
- Sales leadership and managing a sales team
- Effective sales KPIs and sales activity management
Delegate profile: Graduate to middle management (content bespoke to level). Primarily sales, marketing and customer service departments.
Number of delegates per session: min. 15, max. 30
Format of Training: Interactive, engaging presentation with workshops, group activity, role plays, sales scenarios, individual work. All training is delivered in multi sensory format to cater for different learning styles. Homework in preparation for the course and post session continuity programmes available to reinforce and sustain skill development.
Languages delivered in: English, French, Spanish, Italian. We can usually find a training expert to deliver in your language, please enquire.
"The team is more confident after the training when they have to do presentations. The combination of oral presenting and the use of tools such as powerpoint was a tremendous leap for them to have a much easier and more impactful way of doing their presentations."Pap’ Amadou Ngom, President, S&H Group
"The team has returned not only in peak form, but they are also already smashing sales targets for this quarter. I would recommend this course to anyone who desires a productive workforce or to reawaken its workforce."Anthonia Opara, HR Manager - Internet Solutions Nigeria
"Acosphere’s High Performance Training Programme is about every individual reaching their full potential from a holistic perspective. In terms of management training programmes, it has the most all-encompassing and inspiring formats that I have seen in my career."Jo Sims, Former HR Director UK & Ireland, Bull Information Systems
"The team building and strategy event, designed and facilitated by Acosphere, (in January 2017) was our best annual retreat since 2009!"Pape Madiaw N’Diaye, CEO, AFIG FUNDS
"Acosphere helped us prepare for our IFFA annual conference and I must say, I’ve never seen a more energised and focused sales team in my history at this company."Joerg Schmeiser, Product Director, CFS, Netherlands
"Gilles’ presentation on leadership has been inspirational. Anybody who has an opportunity to see or interact with Gilles should jump up on the opportunity"Anthony Bergasse, MD Bergass (Xerox Distribution Group)