Belief and Behaviours
2-day transformational training seminar that removes psychological and behavioural blocks to success through the use of proven neuroscience techniques.
- Understand the impact of beliefs on behaviour and results
- Manage your beliefs to achieve high performance
- Learn to adapt behaviour to master every situation
- Learn to build rapport to add value to customer relationships
- Understand what drives your team and how to motivate others, even in the most challenging environments
- Increase self-confidence and work performance
- Improve your leadership ability to drive revenue and people growth
- Effective team management and motivational skills
- Development of self-leadership and efficacy
- Ability to lead change through the understanding of values and behaviours
- Knowledge of key psychological concepts and neuroscience techniques that can be applied easily and consistently in the work environment
All levels from graduate to senior executive (content essential and relevant to all levels of an organisation)
Number of delegates per session: min. 15, max. 50
Format of Training: Interactive, engaging presentation with workshops, group activity and individual work. All training is delivered in multi sensory format to cater for different learning styles. Homework in preparation for the course and post session continuity programmes available to reinforce and sustain skill development.
Languages delivered in: English, French, Spanish, Italian. We can usually find a training expert to deliver in your language, please enquire.
"The team has returned not only in peak form, but they are also already smashing sales targets for this quarter. I would recommend this course to anyone who desires a productive workforce or to reawaken its workforce."Anthonia Opara, HR Manager - Internet Solutions Nigeria
"Gilles’ presentation on leadership has been inspirational. Anybody who has an opportunity to see or interact with Gilles should jump up on the opportunity"Anthony Bergasse, MD Bergass (Xerox Distribution Group)
"Acosphere’s High Performance Training Programme is about every individual reaching their full potential from a holistic perspective. In terms of management training programmes, it has the most all-encompassing and inspiring formats that I have seen in my career."Jo Sims, Former HR Director UK & Ireland, Bull Information Systems
"Acosphere helped us prepare for our IFFA annual conference and I must say, I’ve never seen a more energised and focused sales team in my history at this company."Joerg Schmeiser, Product Director, CFS, Netherlands
"The team is more confident after the training when they have to do presentations. The combination of oral presenting and the use of tools such as powerpoint was a tremendous leap for them to have a much easier and more impactful way of doing their presentations."Pap’ Amadou Ngom, President, S&H Group
"The team building and strategy event, designed and facilitated by Acosphere, (in January 2017) was our best annual retreat since 2009!"Pape Madiaw N’Diaye, CEO, AFIG FUNDS